Downtown - 303 South Front Street
303 provides brand new living in the heart of Downtown Columbus that is unlike any other. It’s a sleek, modern building married with Borror’s boutique styling, offering a rooftop sundeck with a kitchenette, state of the art security system, secured on-site parking, and stunning floor-to-ceiling windows. With a mix studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments, there’s something for everyone. Within the RiverSouth district, you will be just blocks from jobs, entertainment, shopping, and the parks, trails and civic spaces of the revitalized Scioto Mile, Bicentennial Park and Columbus Commons. 303 is the first in Columbus to offer smart apartments, including smart locks, thermostats, lights, and more! Schedule a tour today and see everything that sets us apart.
- All homes are supplied with top-of-the-line finishes, in-unit washers and dryers, high-efficiency AC/heating systems, custom blinds, and more.
- Kitchens are equipped with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances including a refrigerator, stove/oven, dishwasher, and microwave.
- Each unit contains ample closet space for storage.
- A $250 deposit is due with the application to hold the unit.
- Security deposits are based on credit score and rental history.
- The full security deposit is due no less than two weeks prior to move-in.
- A credit/background check, income documentation, and positive rental history are required for approval.
- There is a two-pet maximum and all pets must be approved by management before move-in.
- A non-refundable $400 pet fee is due at move-in and each pet is an additional $35 per month.
- Cats must be spayed/neutered and declawed.
- Dogs must be spayed/neutered and must weigh less than 80 lbs for one dog, or total 80 lbs or less for two dogs.
Your email address will not be shared, sold, or exchanged with any unaffiliated company. We may however periodically send announcements and/or updates. You can request to be removed at any time.