· Mobile| Designed specifically for mobile devices making it easy to use and compatible with smartphones for the user on the go (55% of web searching was conducted on smartphones versus PC’s according to a study by CNNMoney.com)
· Versatile| Acts as a high powered “for rent” sign, brochure, property flier, website, or any marketing material expanding the possibilities of information distribution
· Efficient| Removes the need for initial interaction as information becomes available in the palms of customer’s hands offering instant access to pictures, floorplans, availability, and more
· Extend| Offer a potential renter a business card with a QR code to reference after a showing, to give them that one final push towards deciding that your rental is the perfect match. Destination sites may also be accessed later by users for reference by reviewing their history within the mobile app
· Connect| Link potential tenants to other properties within your portfolio making your company a broader part of a renter’s search for their new home.
· Simple| Easy to edit so the listing agent can keep pricing, availability, pictures, and other information up to date and accurate.